The DN-300DH is full-featured AM/FM digital tuner with the addition of DAB+. This new component is perfect for global commercial installations that require a tuner capable of delivering clear, uninterrupted reception of radio broadcasts coupled with unsurpassed ease of use, versatile connections and 1 RU size.
DAB+ is the newest form of digital audio broadcasting. Currently, DAB+ is only available in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Oceanic countries. This is a system characterized by its brilliant clarity and lack of distortion. Digital audio broadcasting is more efficient than analog broadcasting and thus can offer more radio services (such as pausing the program or saving broadcasts to memory cards) than analog radio. With the DN-300DH, users will enjoy the benefits of both analog radio and the latest in digital radio programming.
Tuning is automatic or manual and the user can store up to 40 favorite station presets including RDS broadcasts. Balanced and unbalanced audio outputs make it easy to integrate into any installation, and there is a USB port for firmware updates. The display brightness is adjustable, and the operation can be switched from stereo to mono. An IR remote is included.
- Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB+) band for use in Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific countries
- RDS informational display for station name and current programming
- 40-station memory presets for all bands
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA outputs
- Adjustable display brightness
- Auto Search & PLL Quartz Synthesizer Tuner
- Space-saving 1RU chassis