The SelectorXL is a programmable footswitch device that provides
two signal paths for a microphone with independent muting of each path.
Switching between outputs is completely silent and noise free.
- Silent A/B switching at mic levels thru both XLR outputs
- Advanced circuitry eliminates popping, noise and level changes
- Dipswitches provide full configuration of switching modes
- Outputs are protected from external Phantom power
- Full 48VDC phantom power to input jack
- Power supply (230v/24v not included) required for Phantom power
- Bright LEDs indicate output ON status
- Heavy-duty steel enclosure
- Easy access for battery replacement