Dynavox completes the series of devices to the CD player CD-307 and VR-307 hybrid amplifier and is of course equally exemplary and high quality finish. The digital-to-analog converter operates with up to 24bit/192kHz and is controlled by both optical (TOSLINK), coaxial (S / PDIF) and a USB input. The incoming digital signals are processed by a Burr-Brown PCM2704 and may be converted from 96 kHz up to 192 kHz per bit upsampling.
- Power consumption max. 15W
- Frequency range 20 Hz - 25 kHz 0.5 dB
- Dynamic range 114 dB, THD + N 0.0007%,
- Signal-to-noise ratio 114 dB
- Crosstalk - 120 dB
- Coax In 0.5 V pp, Coax In Impedance 75 Ohm, Output Level 2 V (RMS, 0 dB).
- 170 x 85 x 230 mm
- weight 2 kg.