These lightweight headphones are built for comfort in the DJ booth, delivering a superb, true sound across the frequencies. The HDJ-C70s feature a flexible headband and rotatable housings to support every style of monitoring. Its innovative sound-isolation chamber, inherited from the HDJ-1500s, eliminates background noise to enable accurate monitoring even at high volumes.
Built with the rigours of frequent use in mind, the HDJ-C70s come with two detachable, anti-tangle cords (one straight and one curled) and a handy carry pouch. Plus the headband, housing, head cushion and insert-style ear pads can be replaced to extend the headphones’ lifespan when necessary.
Superior sound design
Fine-tuned for professionals, the HDJ-C70s have 40mm aperture driver units and neodymium magnets as to deliver outstanding resolution, deep bass notes and clear low to medium frequencies. Copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils and a 2,000 mW input capacity eliminate distortion.Sound-isolation chamber.
An innovative sound-isolation chamber on the bass reflex port eliminates background noise from inside and outside the booth. Plus, the ear pads use soft leather-type materials for a snug fit to enhance sound insulation.90-degrees rotation
The HDJ-C70s feature a lightweight, flexible headband and snug-fitting ear pads to ensure comfort even during prolonged use. Both ear cups can be rotated by 90-degrees in either direction and have rubber grips around the outside – so one-ear monitoring is comfortable and easy.
- Type: Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
- Driver UnitsType: 40 mm dynamic type
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug
- Cord: 1.2 m long one-side connection coiled cable (extended length 3 m)
• 6.3 mm stereo adapter plug (screw-type)
• Screwdriver for cord replacement
• Carrying case
- Extra Features:
• Lightweight magnesium design
• Protein leather surface with memory foam padding
- Weight (without cord): 195 g
- Frequency Response: 7 - 32,000 Hz
- Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Maximum Input Power: 2 mW
- Output Sound Level: 100 dB/mW